A PERSONAL CHEF GARDENER MICROGREEN SERVICE
specializing in 10x10 PERSONAL TRAYS
*Non-GMO and ORGANICALLY grown*
What are MICROGREENS?
Microgreens and micro herbs are the seedling versions of leafy greens, vegetables, and herbs: a young green. They are a few days older than "sprouts", are sometimes called mini greens or micro vegetable. Microgreens are considered a superfood and are a great source of nutrition.
What are the HEALTH BENEFITS of microgreens?
Many plant based foods are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and Microgreens are no different. There are so many health benefits to eating microgreens:
- Vitamin A, B, C, E, and K
- Bone health
- Brain health
- Improves hemoglobin
- Contains lutein, a phytochemical implicated in vision health
- Detox: prebiotic fiber to help with healthy gut
What's IN THE MIX?
- BASIL MIX (slightly aromatic and slightly peppery): Basil
- RAINBOW RADISH MIX (peppery): Daikon, Triton, and Red Arrow Radishes
- SUPER SPICY MIX (spicy kick and peppery): Arugula, Cress, Radish, Turnip, and Mustard Greens
- EASTERN SUN ASAIN MIX (cool and peppery): Pak Choi, Mizuna, Tender Green, Daikon, and Michihili Cabbage